Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Survived the sickies

Okay, that last cold I got was evil. I actually was out of work for a week, and I now have gunk in my lungs again. I do have some exciting things to share though. My Patriot came in the mail, and so did my dapple grey foal. In the midst of having a fever over 102 for two days I thought cleaning my desk was a good idea, took me this last week of feeling better to remember where I put everything but it is nice having my workspace back. Clumsy Gizmo knocked horses off my desk so I had to touch up the works in progress and finish them up to keep them safe. Believe it or not that includes Stonewall Lee!


I still can't decide what to call his color, but I think I know what my next experiment will be. I see this one being a possible black with a brown base coat.


Bengals Find Me Tasty is coming along well with her layers of white. She's almost done before I move on to the details and mohair.






No comments:

Post a Comment