Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Salutations

Well hello! I guess I better introduce myself. I am a human (I think) that lives in Alaska and have two defining passions-as the name suggests-cats and horses. I have collected Breyers since my childhood years and have grown up with cats as long as I can remember. I'm not a great customizer nor an animal behaviorist, but I do try and do learn from my triumphs and woes.

I guess I better use a photo to explain for the kitten part.


This is DeEtta Hope, the colorful result from a part bengal mom and a tuxedo dad. Intelligent, energetic, routine oriented, and stinkin' cute. All that, including a near identical sister three months older than her, produces a fine cocktail of mischief. Through the troublemaking she still has a knack of being in tune with my health to the point of me training her as a service animal for my health shortcomings. She is also my partner in the model horse hobby.

And to conclude my very first post, here is a photo of some of the recent additions to my herd! (Please excuse the chaos around them.)



No comments:

Post a Comment